What is a signature loan?
A signature loan is also known as a “good faith loan” or “character loan”. It’s an unsecured personal loan that requires only the borrower’s signature and a promise of repayment as collateral.
It is not backed by asset or collateral such as a car or a home. The loan is granted solely based on income and credit history.
A signature loan can be used for a range of purposes, including home improvement, medical bills, vacations, unexpected expenses and other large expenditures, essentially anything you want.
Who is qualified for a signature loan?
Borrowers with excellent credit history of paying debts and strong stable income to service the loan.
Individual with a poor or an insufficient credit rating can apply for a signature loan by adding a co-signer to the documents.
How much can you borrow on a signature loan?
Depending on your debt-to-income ratio and credit history, you are allowed to borrow up to 6 times of your average monthly salary.
What is the interest rate for a signature loan?
The interest rate of a signature loan is tied to the creditworthiness of the borrower. You may be eligible to a lower and better rate with a good and proven credit score.
What are the benefits of a signature loan compared to other types of personal loan?
Borrowers with outstanding creditworthiness are qualified for better and competitive rate and more favourable terms compared to other types of personal loans.
How to get a signature loan?
1) Review your credit report at https://www.mlcb.com.sg/and https://www.creditbureau.com.sg/ to make sure they are accurate. Verify and report to related party if you find a credit reporting error.
2) Visit our office at Lucky Plaza or People’s Park Centre to submit a formal loan application.
3) Sign the loan contract and received the fund immediately.
4) Repay your signature loan as promised.
Why take up a signature loan from Trillion Credit?
Trillion Credit offers professional advice and solution to every applicant according to your financial constraints and objectives.
Our promise: No hassle
Our Personal Loans are designed with you in mind:
• Flexible loan amounts tailor-fitted to your needs
• Flexible payment terms
• Fixed rate guarantee—pay the same amount from month to month
• Convenient Payment Options: Cash, Cheque, Fund Transfer and Giro
• Minimum Age: 18 years old
• Has a Source of Fund / Income
• Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident / Foreigner on a Valid Pass
Documents require for Loan Application
(For Singaporeans & PR)
• NRIC / Passport
• Valid Singpass to access (CPF / IRAS / HDB)
• Any other documents of Fund / Income Proof (e.g. Employment Contract, Commision Slip, Insurance Payouts, etc.)
(For Foreigner working in Singapore)
• Valid Pass (Dependent Pass / Long Term Visit Pass / Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass)
• Valid Singpass
• Latest 3 months Payslip
• A Proof of Residential Address (e.g. Tenancy Agreement or Latest HP / Utilities / Tax Bills or Bank statement, etc.)
To inquire on your eligibility, feel free to call us at 65090111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a simple check