What are the requirements for a Work Permit/S Pass/ Employment Pass holder to apply for a loan with us? 

  • Latest 3 months payslip
  • Any Latest Bill stating your residential address (etc: Bank Statement, Utilities Bill, Mobile Bill, Dormitory Card, HR Letter)
  • Your original pass

What are the requirements for a Foreign Domestic Worker to apply for a loan with us? 

  • You only need a valid work permit to apply at our office.


Due to the latest moneylender rules, we don’t know when is the next time we will be able to issue loans to foreigners after 14th August 2019. So the staff at Trillion Credit Solutions would like to take this chance to convey a simple message to our foreigner clients:

“We hope we were able to help you out previously, and are very glad to have you as our customers.

If you’re satisfied/appreciative of our services, please help us out by leaving us a google review in the link below.

We wish you the best for the future, and you’re always welcome to drop by our office to chit chat whenever you pass by.



If you like us, kindly leave us a review on google?

Click here to write us a review.